Thursday, March 20, 2008

Utah People Working Together

"Utah, what a great place to be..."  This past weekend I was in Salt Lake.  I love it there so much!  I went home for Jeff and Whitney's wedding, which was on Tuesday.
My favorite part of Utah are the people.  While in Utah, I was able to see my Grandma Bev who is just fabulous.  She made my cousins and me french toast with bacon fat for breakfast, it was awesome. I saw my parents, which is always exciting.  I loved seeing Chase, I can annoy him in under twenty seconds; which is one of the reasons why I love him so much.  I had food club with some college friends.  I saw Andrew and Laura's new baby, Brayden, he is huge and so cute.  I hung out with Mitch, which was just wonderful.
This past weekend, I also skied with Mitch.  I was amazed by how much powder there still is in Utah.  Every time I ski, I have to remind myself that the likelyhood of me dying is very slim.  I get so scared skiing, I have no idea why; I have been skiing since I was little.  So when I ski, I ski so slow.  Good thing the people I ski with are patient with me.
The wedding was on Tuesday, Whitney looked beautiful and in love.  Jeff and Whit had their reception at Red Butte Gardens, which was perfect for Whit and Jeff; since Jeff is the biggest Ute fan in the entire world.  
I was sad to leave Utah on Tuesday night as I took the red-eye back to D.C.  I was  so tired yesterday at work, I even fell asleep at my desk.  Hopefully no one saw me.  
Basically I love UTAH!

3 comments:

Whitleypedia said...

Sara, your blog is amazing. Even when you were in Utah (people working together) I was able to read about your adventures and feel like I was right there with you. Thanks so much for being such a great blogger. Oh, and that picture of you at Mt. Vernon? Oh my heck! So cute! Who drove you to Mt. Vernon? I'll bet he is (sigh) just such a great guy.

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

I wish I would have seen you!! Grandma Bev is the best! Always willing to do so much for everyone:) I hope to see you when you come home:)

Ali said...

You look beautiful. Thanks again for the birthday phone call... it was a bright spot in my day! I hope to see you in a few months when you come back to Utah!

Skiing scares me silly. Don't tell anyone :)

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare