This past week has been just great. I have to mention how fabulous my Monday was, I was a missionary again, my greatest desire....j/k. No seriously I went with the sisters on splits and I had multiple flashbacks of my mission and I felt great joy!
To continue with this week, my friend Lisa, who is from Bountiful, was in town on Friday night. We went to the Portrait Gallery and I met this awesome old woman just eating her food in the gallery, just kidding...she's not real.
On Saturday I went to Mount Vernon for the third time, Lisa really wanted to go there. It's a good thing that I have a season's pass. Let me just say that it was quite an adventure to get to Mount Vernon which involved: a long metro ride, a woman from Louisiana named Melody, one bus ride, a fake bus ride, a veterinarian clinic, and a nice woman who loves dogs. After two and a half hours we finally arrived at Mount Vernon and I had met an amazing woman who wants me to marry her son. I might have to pass.
2 comments:
Yeah that you have a blog!! Looks like you are having so much fun!! I will keep checking it out! When are you coming back here? Your dad said you are coming in March:)
Sar! We had a guy visit our ward yesterday who was from Lithuania! I was so excited. I couldn't spell his name if my life depended on it. But he was baptized a few years ago. It made me think of you!
Post a Comment