Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter!  I went to mass at the National Cathedral on Easter with my cousin Kellen, Megan, Liz, and Kimball.  It was beautiful and early in the morning.  I was tired the rest of the day and accidentally feel asleep a few times during my church. 
My long lost cousin Kellen came to visit from New York.  I haven't seen him since before my mission.  We had a fabulous weekend.  We went to a jazz concert in the southeast area of D.C., we were the only white people at the concert.  It was awesome.  We also went into the Library of Congress and were allowed to go into the restricted area because of my job, which was exciting.  I took Kellen to my favorite area, Dupont Circle and went to my favorite bookstore, Krammer's. We went to the National Portrait Gallery to see the Stephen Colbert painting in between the women's and men's bathroom.  The weekend turned out to be a fabulous one.  I hope that you all had a fabulous Easter.

No comments:

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare