I have been meaning to document for months. We loved London! I could live there. There are so many places in London that bring such great memories to me. (I spent a summer there in college.) Mitch and I did most everything we wanted to do, we got to see Wicked! I loved it and so did Mitch.
I also took Mitch to see the Peter Pan Statue in Hyde Park (see below), my absolute favorite part of the park. We ate lots of Indian food, I honestly think that nothing beats the Bombay House. We went to museums, a lot of them. Mitch has an amazing memory and still remembers all the small, important details from his art history class in college. It was very nice to have him as a companion. We also went to see Lion King and we got lucky enough to sit in a box seat. Mitch's favorite part of London was the Churchill Museum, we spent all day in there. Overall, we loved London!
No comments:
Post a Comment