Wednesday, September 7, 2011

As of Late.

Life has been good to us. Lately we:
  • Moved into our apartment. Our stuff barely fits. We love it.
  • Celebrated Mitch's 28th birthday! More to come on that later.
  • Went to Memphis. Loved being there with Jeff and Kelly.
  • Went to the BYU/Ole Miss game. I tried my hardest to cheer for BYU and I just couldn't.
  • Abby came and visited.
That's about it. Someday, hopefully soon, I will get around to puttin up some pictures.

And we are obsessed with Friday Night Lights. When I grow up I want to be Tami Taylor.

Happy Wednesday.

2 comments:

Briana Weir said...

oh my gosh, tammi taylor is my hero too. and coach taylor is nate's. we just finished watching the whole series. sounds like you guys are having fun!

Andrea said...

I have to chime in here- we recently discovered Friday Night Lights on Netflix and we love it! We heart Tim Riggins.

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare