Wednesday, August 24, 2011

back.

Well, it's been about 18 months since I have had an office job and let me tell you...I am so happy to be back, seriously. The lobbying firm I work for is awesome and my one co-worker is fabulous. The one down side is that yes, I did eat my entire lunch before 11:10 am.

On another note, remember how there was an earthquake yesterday in DC? I totally panicked, forgot everything I learned about earthquake safety in fourth grade. I circled around the room like a crazy person. My co-worker and I were both in a state of total panic and it only lasted 15 seconds.

Also, did I mention that we are moving on Saturday?

Happy Wednesday.

Loves,
sj

4 comments:

Briana Weir said...

oh good! that means you found a place to live! yay! glad to hear you're ok. keep the updates coming!

Ali said...

How crazy to have been in an earthquake! Glad you are enjoying your new job/workplace!

Lara said...

The earthquake! I'm so glad you're okay and don't worry I would have freaked out too! SO SO SO glad to hear you found a job. My parents are leaving this weekend - I'll call you soon. LOVE YOU!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Can't wait to have you in the neighborhood!!

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare