Friday, August 12, 2011

Diet Ginger Ale.

I have A LOT of free time on my hands these days. (Most unfortunately I think I am much more productive when I have almost no free time.) Today I looked at two apartments, got completely lost. Probably more lost than ever before, it was the bus map's fault. Not mine, seriously. I also went to the Zoo by myself and marveled at the pandas. I just sat there, staring at them in pure amazement. I also found Diet Ginger Ale in the bottle, from 7-11 next to the Zoo. This may not seem important to most of you, but seriously I was so happy. I have been looking for weeks and weeks.

Now, the real reason of this post...

"making every moment count" means letting the moments be what they'll be, not forcing them into my idea of what they should be."

I read this line from my friend's blog today and couldn't help but share it with the rest of you.

Happy weekend. And may it be wonderful.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sar I love this post. Love ginger ale with lime + letting the moment be. a great reminder!

Andrea McEntire said...

You are so cute Sarah. Good luck with the apt. search. I'm glad you found your diet ginger ale! :)

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare