Sunday, March 8, 2009

Christ Says:
Give me you all...I 
don't want so much of your time,
or so much of your money,
or so much of your work.
I want you.
I have not come to torment your
natural self, but to kill it.
So half measures are any good.
I don't want you to cut off 
a branch here and a branch there;
I want the tree down.  
I don't want to drill the tooth, or crown it,
or stop it.  I want it out.
Hand over your whole natural self,
all the desires, the ones you think are innocent,
as well as the ones you think are wicked.
You give me the whole outfit, and I will give you 
a new self.  In fact, I will you give you myself,
and my will shall become your will.

-C.S. Lewis

Jenna shared this with me on my mission.
Happy Sabbath

No comments:

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare