Monday, March 2, 2009

are they real?

my friends and I have debated over whether UNICORNS are real or fake.

my question to all of you is this, are they real?  please let me know.

definition of unicorn, according to sarah:  a horse-like creature with a horn on it's head.  this creature/horse does not have wings and does not have to be white.

please let me know.

happy sabbath.


3 comments:

Ands. said...

Sarah. Here's your answer, and it's three words: Millie the goat. (She was a unicorn. The owners cut it off, sadly.) And if all unicorns are that mischievous, we're in trouble.

Caitlin said...

I don't believe they are real. But I will defend to the death your right to say they are. :)

linsey said...

I totally KNOW they are real! My theory is that all the animals were jealous of them because they are SO beautiful-that when Noah collected all the good animals-the animals tricked the unicorns and told them the boat was in a different place-so then the unicorns missed the boat-because it for sure wasn't because they were part of the bad animals-it was all part of a trick! (or they were prideful because of how beautiful they were so they weren't saved) and that's the truth---(i think.)

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare