Graduation for the University of Utah was on Friday and I walked with my class. Even though I graduated in December of this past year, walking was such a memorable experience. I guess that I just want to say thanks to everyone that made my college experience amazing. I owe special thanks to my parents, my grandma's, the rest of my family, my professors, Chi Omega, the Alumni Association, ASUU,the administration, my friends, and the flat members which have all made my experience one that I shall never be able to forget. I love the University of Utah, I will be a life-time fan. I can hardly wait to see what comes next! GO UTES! Thank you to all!! (As for the pictures: (1) I love this picture with my dad, my mom, my step-mom, my brother Chase and me, this is the first time we have all been together in a long time. (2) This is me clapping for the main speaker, Mario R. Capecchi, who spoke about global warming!!!)
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Graduation!
Graduation for the University of Utah was on Friday and I walked with my class. Even though I graduated in December of this past year, walking was such a memorable experience. I guess that I just want to say thanks to everyone that made my college experience amazing. I owe special thanks to my parents, my grandma's, the rest of my family, my professors, Chi Omega, the Alumni Association, ASUU,the administration, my friends, and the flat members which have all made my experience one that I shall never be able to forget. I love the University of Utah, I will be a life-time fan. I can hardly wait to see what comes next! GO UTES! Thank you to all!! (As for the pictures: (1) I love this picture with my dad, my mom, my step-mom, my brother Chase and me, this is the first time we have all been together in a long time. (2) This is me clapping for the main speaker, Mario R. Capecchi, who spoke about global warming!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"words, words, words"
Shakespeare
2 comments:
Congratulations! I did the same thing, graduated in December and walked the next May, I think it was good closure. You look so happy in those pictures, I'm glad you are doing well. Go Utes!
Congratulations! Funny thing, Mario was also the speaker at SUU's graduation on Saturday. He was way good.
Post a Comment