
May 19...today is my DAD's birthday! My DAD is the best in the entire world. I have missed his birthday for the last couple of years and I can't wait to celebrate with him.
Let me tell you why my DAD rocks....
1. He can fix anything, he could build you a home or a car
2. He shows love to everyone
3. He loves the Utes, just as much as I do
4. He cares about his family more than anything else
5. He loves to camp and fish
6. He made the best sack lunches out of anyone I have ever met, when I was little
7. He taught me how to ski when I was 10
8. He is one of the hardest workers ever
9. He is the best DAD
I love you DAD, Happy Birthday!!
(For the picture, I know that it is a little blurry, but the facial expression is so typical of my dad...always happy.)
1 comment:
I remember your dad being so much fun! He was always there to make us laugh when we had sleep overs...what a guy!
Post a Comment