Sunday, April 6, 2008

New York in the Spring Time!



This weekend I was in New York to see my good friend Liz!  We had so much fun!  Liz is one of the best people in the world, she makes you feel happy and excited the entire time you are with her.  My roommate Megan and I went up to New York on Friday night on the most ghetto Chinatown bus I have ever been on, the driver almost crashed five times.  Once we got into New York, Megan and I went to meet Liz at Radio City and we met Bill Hader from Saturday Night Live, it was rather exciting.
On Saturday Megan and I woke up early and took a FREE ferry to Staten Island, which goes right past the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.  That afternoon Liz, my cousin Kellen, and I went to a see a Yankees game, they lost.  After the Yankees game we went to Grimaldis Pizzeria in Brooklyn, which is the best pizza that I have ever had in America.  Last time I was in New York I ate there and I loved it so much that I had to take Liz with me this time.
After eating pizza Megan and I went to the musical WICKED and it was truly a magical experience, especially for Megan because it was her first time.  We had great seats and enjoyed every minute.  At the end of the day, it was the perfect day in New York.  We left early this morning to come back for conference, which was fabulous as always.

6 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

How fun Sar! I saw Wicked with my mom here nad absolutely LOVED it!!

Tony and Whitney said...

We LOVE Wicked! We've seen it in Denver, Chicago, and NYC. We loved all of them! I can't remember if I told you I'd be in DC in May. still not positive I'll be there, but I'll let you know.

Ali said...

Good grief Sarah...

Could I please take a vacation and live your life for one week?!?

I am trying to live my adventures vicariously through you! I am so amazed by all that you do. Keep sharing, I love it.

Shelly said...

Wow I love reading about all of your adventures back east! I have always wanted to see wicked! It looks amazing! I hope to make it to New York sometime too, but until then I will just read about all of your exciting times. How long will you be back east?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J & J said...

i miss you so much.

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare