Abby came this weekend. We always love to have her. Our weekend was fabulous. We went running around the mall, chit-chatted like old friends, ordered Chinese food (for some strange reason, I always want to order Chinese food), went to the Kite Festival on the mall, tried a new restaurant called ShopHouse in Dupont, Mitch and I went to prom with his school, got Mon-u-Mint concrete at Shake Shack (I am a little obsessed), watched conference, and ended the weekend with a delicious Sunday dinner with friends.
Happy Sunday.
Claire at the Kite Festival. She is so cute. Can you see all the kites? There were loads of them.

Mitch and the kite. He's kind of turned into a runner these days. Awesome, right?
Abby and Mary Kate. We are all a little obsessed with her.
She has been the only baby in the family for a long time.
Pratt (Henriod) Family. We love them.
1 comment:
That kite festival looks really fun. And I'm a little jealous of the beautiful cherry blossoms you were able to run in.
Post a Comment