Here is my life in pictures:
First signs of spring. Mitch and I went to Arlington Cemetery on Saturday and totally enjoyed ourselves. Spring is here.
Look at this street sign. It almost says "Crookston". Cool, right? It's kind of a fake street sign, but I still like it.
Yesterday I looked down and had two different shoes on. Wow. is all I have to say.

This was one of the best parts of my day yesterday. A warm, mini twix bar. I would have eaten a million of them, good thing I only had one.
3 comments:
I can't believe the trees are blooming already! I'm jealous.
And 2 shoes...I've done the same thing.
You are the freaking best. Two different shoes and a mini Twix = a great day. I don't think I've managed two different shoes, but I have had the frightening realization that I'm not wearing a bra. At work. In the afternoon. Yay!
It almost says Walker too! Love your posts! oh, and how bout them Jazz!!!
Post a Comment