Our weekend looked a little bit of something like this:
-Running around the Tidal Basin while 2,000 tourists forgot how to walk.
-Went to Del Ray in Alexandria and fell in love with the Dairy Godmother.
-Running and basketball Saturday morning.
-Homework.
-Hunger Games. I loved it, so did Mitch.
-Dinner at Shake Shack, Danielle introduced me to the Mon-u-ment concrete and I am hooked. I might have to go there everyday. Ok, not really I hate driving up to Dupont way too much. And parking can be terrible.
-Chilled with Peter. We love when he visits.
-Had lunch with Matt, Mark and Peter on Sunday. We also love when Matt visits.
-I actually paid attention in church for almost all of the meetings. This is a huge accomplishment for me.
-Mitch started watching Lost over spring break and now we are both addicted, even though I have already watched it. Of course, we stayed up late watching it last night. Of course.

Us running at the Tidal Basin. We look awesome. The Cherry Blossoms really are stunning, it's like nothing that I have ever seen.
Where we ate Friday night. Delicious. It was even warm enough to sit outside.
2 comments:
I am also obsessed with the Dairy Godmother. Last time I went to visit Mindy in D.C. we literally went there EVERY single day!!!
it's like my second home. have you ever had her chocolate bread pudding? to die for. shocking, right? i live very close to the DG. next time you go, call me. i need to see you before i move to manila in 2 weeks. glad to see you two are living it up here in dc.
Post a Comment