Jason and I went Black Friday shopping and I LOVED it. Maybe I really am a Crookston. We met Emily and Mandi at Target, they graciously stood in line for us. And we met the madness of shopping with pure excitement. I didn't buy any electronics, only 550 count tread sheets. Totally worth it. Emily and Mandi got some great deals for their kids and significant others.
The Thanksgiving weekend was perfect. Lots of relaxation and time with family. We watched movies, ate delicious food, went shopping, went to the Z00 lights and totally enjoyed ourselves.
So much to be thankful for. Here are just a few of the things Mitch and I wrote down for the month of November.
- Grandparents. Mitch's Grandpa Joe died a week before Thanksgiving. During this past month, Mitch has spent a lot of time reflecting on all the wonderful things that Grandpa Joe represented. Grandpa Joe will be forever missed.
- Family. Oh how much we love our families. Both of them, equally. We look forward to being with them. We are so lucky to have Spencer and Sara so close.
- Friends. There are a lot of friends that I consider as part of my family. I would be completely lost without them.
- Exercise, especially running. Mitch has turned into a runner. I love it. Maybe one day I can convince him that we need to run another marathon together.
- Books. We love books.
- School. Mitch is basically the perfect candidate to be a student forever. He loves to learn and loves to teach.
- Dance. This element of my life is crucial. I love dance always, all the time.
- Food. We are foodies, is that even a word? We love to go out to eat, we love to eat with others, we love to share our food with others, if only I really loved to cook. I love to cook when I have endless amounts of time and fresh vegetables. Maybe one day.
- And we are so thankful to have somewhere to call home.
Happy Holidays.
1 comment:
We are so thankful to count you as our friends. Don't worry I think I love food just as much as you. Every time I go to trader joe's they are out of the chocolate covered Jo jos. So I have yet to try them. Maybe I'll get lucky this weekend (I mean with the Jo jos).
Post a Comment