Sunday, July 10, 2011

Munich

We went to Munich on a whim. We first stopped in Ainring, right to the southeast of Munich to visit Christian. Christian used to live in Utah and we love to visit him. He lives in a little tiny town full of wonderful, kind people. There just happened to be a music festival the night we were there. Christian played his trumpet in his lederhosen. It was awesome. We ate our first German meal, it was delicious and listened to traditional Bavarian music all night long.

Mitch and Christian after Christian finished playing.

Next, we went to stay with Giedre in Munich. Giedre lived in Vilinius when I was on my mission. She took us all around Munich and gave us the history of the city.

She also took us to the market. I wanted to buy everything there.

1 comment:

Andrea McEntire said...

Wow, those pictures are amazing. I'm glad you guys are back safe. Looks like you had a great time, looking forward to more pictures to come.

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare