Our life in Dallas
Happy anniversary!
Elder Oliver and Elder Lemme! So neat. Happy Anniversary Sar!
wow this is amazing. good for you! congrats!
Wow! I had no idea. You're amazing. A great example. Congrats.
It makes me so happy to see this Sara...you are one amazing woman and a good friend.
Oh Sar, good times. Lemme and Oliver will always hold a dear place in our hearts. You're freakin' awesome, I love ya!
what an awesome celebration. i love the picture!
Yea! Congratulations. Sure love you Sar!
oh my gosh!! happy anniversary! i remember when you got baptized. So sorry I wasn't there:) you are amazing!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Happy anniversary!
Elder Oliver and Elder Lemme!
So neat. Happy Anniversary Sar!
wow this is amazing. good for you! congrats!
Wow! I had no idea. You're amazing. A great example. Congrats.
It makes me so happy to see this Sara...you are one amazing woman and a good friend.
Oh Sar, good times. Lemme and Oliver will always hold a dear place in our hearts. You're freakin' awesome, I love ya!
what an awesome celebration. i love the picture!
Yea! Congratulations. Sure love you Sar!
oh my gosh!! happy anniversary! i remember when you got baptized. So sorry I wasn't there:) you are amazing!
Post a Comment