Mitch and I ran the White Bear Lake Half Marathon yesterday. Mitch didn't even train and I barely kept up with him. But he can hardly walk today, it's quite hilarious. We had a great little trip to White Bear Lake. We got to stay in a hotel, which means we had cable for a day. We went to Potbelly's, Punch and Costco. All in all, it was perfect.
3 comments:
Wow Sarah! Keep it up! That is awesome and fun that you can do it with your husband. ps. I know this might sound weird but I'm going to tell you anyway, that you were in my dream last night and I was telling you what an awesome friend you are and so here I am for real telling you what an awesome friend you are :) haha
I was dying watching Mitch hobble down our steps.
The more I get to know Mitch the more he reminds me of Jake. Jake can run without training and it makes me so mad. The year we were married be barely trained for the St George marathon and finished with one of his best times!
Post a Comment