Our life in Dallas
We'll be devastated when you leave. And selfishly I want to keep you here, but we're so happy for your next step.
Yay how exciting!
jealous. jealous jealous jealous. you may have visitors there :)
Move to Crystal City in Arlington so you guys can be in our ward! Can't wait to have you guys out here!
Congratulations on DC! How exciting. And congrats on doing your half marathon. You rock girl.
Congrats! I'm jealous. I know you have lots of contacts there but my mom lives there if you ever need anything :) xoMaere
I am beyond jealous! I LOVE that place!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
We'll be devastated when you leave. And selfishly I want to keep you here, but we're so happy for your next step.
Yay how exciting!
jealous. jealous jealous jealous. you may have visitors there :)
Move to Crystal City in Arlington so you guys can be in our ward! Can't wait to have you guys out here!
Congratulations on DC! How exciting. And congrats on doing your half marathon. You rock girl.
Congrats! I'm jealous. I know you have lots of contacts there but my mom lives there if you ever need anything :)
xo
Maere
I am beyond jealous! I LOVE that place!
Post a Comment