Sunday, June 20, 2010

Duluth.

After the marathon, Mitch was a great support!

Mitch next to Lake Superior

If you look in the distance, you can see the lighthouse


We went to Duluth this weekend. It's in northern Minnesota next to Lake Superior. I ran Grandma's Marathon. The marathon was beautiful, all along Lake Superior. We also went to Split Rock Lighthouse, about 40 miles north of Duluth, and on a boat cruise on a small section of Lake Superior.

All in all we had a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Michelle Glauser said...

What about during the marathon? Was Mitch a good support then? ;)

Andrea said...

Congrats Sarah! Good to hear you're still running. I'll make sure I tell Kaye- its her last week and its so weird. I wish she weren't leaving. Have a great day!

Alison Rock said...

good job sarah!!!!
i'm real proud of you and so excited to see you next week!

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

You rock. So jealous you went to Duluth. We're definitely making the trip this summer. Wanna go again? Aren't you loving MN during the summer? Ps we're back. When are we going to Potbelly?

Dr. Joel Henriod said...

You are amazing! We can't wait to see you both. Um, btw, can't believe I missed your bday, especially since it's two days after mine, and it's my dad's bday as well. BAD, BAD, BAD! Let's play hard in Newport. Loves!

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare