Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Marsala.













Folks, I cooked CHICKEN MARSALA all by myself, well with a little help from Mitch. It was my first experience cooking with wine and I was so excited when the meal turned out well.

The recipe came from this cookbook, Mitch gave it to me for Mother's Day. We have cooked a few recipes from the book and have been satisfied with every single one.

I wish all of you happy cooking.

Happy summer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! Glad to hear in your last post you are loving Rochester summers! Have you enjoyed living there? My husband is applying to a graduate school there this fall and we have no clue what it's like!

Andrea said...

This makes me laugh Sarah! I knew you would conquer cooking quickly. This doesn't look easy to make at all but it looks delicious! A little bird told me you may be moving back to Utah... I'd love to see you here at work again. Good luck with the Census!

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

Way to go. It looks delicious. I must admit that I am missing the MN summer. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. We're missing you guys.

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare