Being unemployed has definite benefits. Besides the fact that I might go insane if I don't find a next job in the next week or so, I am enjoying my free time. I read, exercise, search for jobs, clean, hang out with Mitch, get eight hours of sleep a night (this has never happened to me before - it's amazing) and even take trips.
This past week I was lucky enough to go visit my wonderful sister-in-law Abby in New York. Abby's parents were also there to visit. We had a grand time. We went to two musicals. I especially loved seeing West Side Story, Tony is dashing. We ate a lot and shopped. I actually enjoyed shopping, this is a first for me.
This past week I was lucky enough to go visit my wonderful sister-in-law Abby in New York. Abby's parents were also there to visit. We had a grand time. We went to two musicals. I especially loved seeing West Side Story, Tony is dashing. We ate a lot and shopped. I actually enjoyed shopping, this is a first for me.
D E L I C I O U S.
This place always reminds me of Mitch. He was missed.
Thanks for a wonderful trip from the Henriod's. I L O V E New York, I still really want to live there. Let's just hope Mitch and I will be able to go to school there in the future.
Loves,
Sj
2 comments:
Kellen is your cousin? Awesome.
It was great to see you too
Post a Comment