(Image above is where my husband has been since 1:30 pm. He hasn't moved. His eyes are fixed to the t.v. and he is thrilled the Phil Mickelson has had two eagles today.)
We have been watching the Master's at our house today. Mitch says this is his favorite day of the year.
Seriously, Jake and Mitch have WAY too much in common. Jake went to the Masters in 2006 and he said it was like heaven on earth. He bought a HUGE Masters flag and now it hangs on our house all masters week and he bought yellow flowers for the front flower pot to "make it feel like the masters" Seriously..he LOVES golf! He even makes everyone be quiet when a Masters commercial comes on. :)
If the couches weren't so comfortable it might be harder to get up. James is obsessed with them. Thanks for a delicious dinner and fabulous company. So glad you're here with us. email me meg.a.kunz@gmail.com and I'll send you and invite to my blog.
This was the first year I watched golf. Mitch has always extolled the event, and I took him at his word. I loved every minute of it. Now I just need to shoot under 100 on a par 54.
4 comments:
I actually did move, not too much but i did move.
Seriously, Jake and Mitch have WAY too much in common. Jake went to the Masters in 2006 and he said it was like heaven on earth. He bought a HUGE Masters flag and now it hangs on our house all masters week and he bought yellow flowers for the front flower pot to "make it feel like the masters" Seriously..he LOVES golf! He even makes everyone be quiet when a Masters commercial comes on. :)
If the couches weren't so comfortable it might be harder to get up. James is obsessed with them. Thanks for a delicious dinner and fabulous company. So glad you're here with us. email me meg.a.kunz@gmail.com and I'll send you and invite to my blog.
p.s. you better dominate in TTR
This was the first year I watched golf. Mitch has always extolled the event, and I took him at his word. I loved every minute of it. Now I just need to shoot under 100 on a par 54.
Post a Comment