Friday, March 5, 2010

MAC l i p s t i c k

Growing up (I should say since high school) my dear mother would always try and encourage me to wear makeup. She would leave little presents on my bed and Santa still gives me makeup in my stocking every year. She ends up taking most of the makeup back because I hardly ever us it.

For my wedding, I decided to buy some lipstick. You should have seen me at the MAC counter, I was about to have a breakdown every second because I couldn't find a color that wasn't too bold but just bold enough. Luckily, someone I know works there and she saved me just in time.

As most of you know I am working up at the Capitol during the legislative session. After being asked for the 357th time if I am an intern, I decided it was time to wear lipstick. And let me tell you, it worked.

Lipstick = Sarah not looking like an intern.

MAC is my favorite, thank you Jenna and Lara.

Loves,

Sj


4 comments:

Nanette said...

Lipstick? I still haven't advanced past lip gloss. :)

Barb said...

Who knew that was the secret? Wanna know what else works? Being 9 months pregnant during session- I wasn't mistaken for an intern once!

Dr. Joel Henriod said...

MAC is my favorite too...I'm so glad we are sisters, and that you are alive!

J & J said...

YES! you know how i have a love affair with MAC. i'm glad you've joined the club. you look so good with color on your lips. i LOVE YOU.

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare