Wednesday, March 17, 2010

And we are B A C K !

We are back in Minnesota. Utah went by in a second, I can't believe that we are already home to Minnesota (please notice that home = Minnesota, slightly strange). We are very thankful to be here and are excited to see what the future holds.

The legislative session went by much too quickly and now I am in Rochester looking for a job like a crazy person. I am hopeful that something will come up soon.

Here is a picture of our new home. We live on the bottom floor, isn't our house cute? (Dad, I posted this picture for you.)

We miss everyone in Utah, write to us!

Loves,

Sj

4 comments:

Ang said...

Good luck Sar! I'm so glad that I got to see you while you were here!

Andrea said...

I'm glad you made it back okay after your crazy travels home. Your house is so cute. Good luck with the job search! I hope you can find something that fits you.

Andi said...

what a rad house. love it!

Alison Rock said...

such a cute little house. now post pics of the inside... so i can really picture you there, in rochester.

miss you...

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare