I feel off the back of an imp (snowcat) this weekend.
The driver (my husband) didn't know I fell off
and accidentally ran me over
(the imp also got stuck on top of me and I thought to myself, "this is how I will die").
Spent most of Friday night in the ER.
Came out with only bruises and a very sore back.
No broken bones.
The doctor called me "squishy" referring to my strong and flexible bones.
We feel blessed, lucky...it's a miracle.
Loves,
Sj
P.S. as for the dozen eggs, they were also in the crash and not one broke.
9 comments:
Oh my goodness! How scarey! i'm glad you are ok!
So thats what happened! Sarah that is so scary! I'm glad you came out of it okay. Feel better soon!
sar! whoa! i'm glad you're ok. hopefully in a little while you'll laugh about this cuz it's kind of funny. :)
How terrifying! I'm so glad that you weren't more seriously injured! I hope you recover soon!
Oh man, that's crazy! I'm glad you've got squishy bones.
i still don't like to think about this. at all. it scares me too much. i love you too much.
Sar! I'm SO glad that you're okay. That was probably one of the scariest thing's I've ever seen!!
Im so glad you are okay. Love you.
I'm so glad you are ok! Call me and come visit! :)
Post a Comment