Hey Sar! I just got your facebook message (I never check that e-mail) and I can't log on at work, but I'd love to give you my address....just not post it on your blog :)
I'll send it to you in a message on facebook this weekend...or you could e-mail me emilyfyoung@gmail.com and I'll e-mail you back.
3 comments:
Why are you still awake and blogging at 12:47?? Sarah!
Hey Sar! I just got your facebook message (I never check that e-mail) and I can't log on at work, but I'd love to give you my address....just not post it on your blog :)
I'll send it to you in a message on facebook this weekend...or you could e-mail me emilyfyoung@gmail.com and I'll e-mail you back.
Thanks sar, it was fun to hear from you!
You should be excited to get married! It's so awesome. Even better than the MTC ice cream day. Can you imagine???
Post a Comment