Our life in Dallas
Very cute, Sar!
I love it! So darling!
Now that's hot!!I can tell you're smiling during that kiss!
Freak. I'm so impressed. You even got Laura to leave you a comment!
Oh my goodness! You are adorable! I miss you so much! Can we talk soon please?
Maybe the cutest thing I've ever seen. You are so stylish! And please tell me that is a diet coke you're holding. Please oh please!
love it sar! miss you. love married life and you will too! so excited for you guys.
love the pic!!
Oh Sarah! where did you get those wonderful boots?
aw, so sweet. hey, we've got a new site, www.thehosenfelds.com. Cant wait to see you soon!
Hey Sarah! Congrats! I love the picture. Very cute. I miss you. I'm glad I finally found your blog :) <3 u
P.S. LOVE your invitations! Seriously, love. I'm very critical of invitations and I can truly say I love yours. Good job Sar.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Very cute, Sar!
I love it! So darling!
Now that's hot!!
I can tell you're smiling during that kiss!
Freak. I'm so impressed. You even got Laura to leave you a comment!
Oh my goodness! You are adorable! I miss you so much! Can we talk soon please?
Maybe the cutest thing I've ever seen. You are so stylish! And please tell me that is a diet coke you're holding. Please oh please!
love it sar! miss you. love married life and you will too! so excited for you guys.
love the pic!!
Oh Sarah! where did you get those wonderful boots?
aw, so sweet. hey, we've got a new site, www.thehosenfelds.com. Cant wait to see you soon!
Hey Sarah! Congrats! I love the picture. Very cute. I miss you. I'm glad I finally found your blog :) <3 u
P.S. LOVE your invitations! Seriously, love. I'm very critical of invitations and I can truly say I love yours. Good job Sar.
Post a Comment