This past Memorial Day weekend was great. I wanted to go out of town and it took all my will power to stay and study, successfully I did stay home and studied a lot.
My mom and I went up to Wellsville on Sunday afternoon, some of my ancestors founded Wellsville, and visited some graves. The drive was beautiful.
I was surprised by how quickly I became attached to the graves in Wellsville. It has been a couple of years since I have visited the Wellsville cemetery.
Monday was a miracle...as Rachel put it.
I started off with a bike ride up Emigration Canyon and met my little brother Chase at Ruth's for breakfast. Have you had their biscuits? They are so delicious.
Next Rachel, Cait, Kev and I went snowskiing at the Bird. Probably the worst snow day of my life, but we skied in t-shirts and did action shots the entire way down the hill. Afterwards we headed up to Evanston, Wyoming and went waterskiing. The water so cold, but the ski always makes it worth it.
Watersking and snowskiing in the same day has been one of my friends and my life goals. I know we are vain, but it was accomplished in excellent company.
Pictures to follow...
My mom and I went up to Wellsville on Sunday afternoon, some of my ancestors founded Wellsville, and visited some graves. The drive was beautiful.
I was surprised by how quickly I became attached to the graves in Wellsville. It has been a couple of years since I have visited the Wellsville cemetery.
Monday was a miracle...as Rachel put it.
I started off with a bike ride up Emigration Canyon and met my little brother Chase at Ruth's for breakfast. Have you had their biscuits? They are so delicious.
Next Rachel, Cait, Kev and I went snowskiing at the Bird. Probably the worst snow day of my life, but we skied in t-shirts and did action shots the entire way down the hill. Afterwards we headed up to Evanston, Wyoming and went waterskiing. The water so cold, but the ski always makes it worth it.
Watersking and snowskiing in the same day has been one of my friends and my life goals. I know we are vain, but it was accomplished in excellent company.
Pictures to follow...
3 comments:
Sarah-
Hey! Thanks for making a comment on my blog! I am for sure adding you to my blog list. That is awesome you went waterskiing and snowskiing in the same day! It's fun to see what you have been up to and I can't wait to see the pictures from your most recent adventure. :)
you are so adventurous. i miss you.
TAVO seiminika,
jv
Hey girl! Good to see your blog too!
Post a Comment