Tuesday, May 5, 2009

so far today...

1. Woke up this morning and thought it was Wednesday or Thursday, when I realized it was Tuesday I was so sad.

2. Washed my hair today, not that this is bad, but I washed it yesterday. And don't you know, you are only supposed to wash your hair every other day. Basically I forgot I had washed it yesterday.

3. Saved myself from getting a parking ticket by chance...thank goodness my mom helped me out with my laundry this weekend...I know, I am almost 25.

4. Found tomato on my skirt, love it when this happen. Did I mention my skirt is dry clean only?

5. Just told my work friend that my string cheese is the best part of my day...really? I am pathetic.

Side note: sat next to a schizophrenic guy at the library last night, he was having a conversation with himself and only himself. I felt bad for him.

Side note #2: Went to a concert last night at the Cathedral Madeline, it was beautiful.

1 comment:

cath said...

so glad you went to the concert!

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare