Wednesday, October 22, 2008

early voting...VOTE!


Vote...vote...VOTE..vOTE
Oh, I love this time of year!!! I almost can't wait for Election Day, I LOVE to watch the states turn red and blue. I have this great desire to see red states turn blue...and blue states turn red. (can you imagine if Utah's electoral votes went to OBAMA!!!) Voting has already begun, yesterday in Utah around 20,000 people voted. If you don't want to wait in long lines, go ahead and vote early. If you don't know where to vote early go to www.elections.utah.gov and clink on the link that states, "early voting locations." Get out and VOTE!! You can also view your sample ballot online at www.elections.utah.gov. I love Politics and I love AMERICA!!! VOTE!

1 comment:

Jess said...

P.S. Where were you on Saturday? You went to the Grand Canyon at like 10 at night? You are crazy!!!!!

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare