Sunday, August 24, 2008

A little update



A little update one my life:

1.  Last weekend I accomplished one of my summer goals...fishing.  I went fishing with my Dad, Rhonda and Ashley.  Don't worry, we didn't catch one fish, but had a great time.  ( I actually feel asleep fishing on the boat, but it was rather relaxing.)

2.  I ran the park city half marathon yesterday with Erin and Sloane.  It was a great race, the temperature was perfect and the run was enjoyable.

3.  Yesterday I went to the Obama open house!!  It was so exciting, yes I am a political junky.  I am not a democrat or a republican, but I love politics.  It was inspiring to see politics in the making.  It's exciting to have a democratic headquarters in Utah.  

This is the extent of the excitement of my life.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, how is there no mention of the sweet fireworks and the shredding rock band?

Ali said...

You've had a very active summer! Thanks for allowing a Mom who looks at the same walls all day long to live vicariously through your activities :) What are your plans for fall?

Bohlings said...

Looks like your having fun and staying out of trouble!

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare