
i should be working, i am working. but i just quickly have to mention how excited i am for elections and espeically these next two weeks...convention time. oh, how i wish i could attend either party's convention.
i love politics...i have faith in politics, this is a new faith. but i have faith, that people we elect will make America better.
vote.
4 comments:
I just love you Sarah. Do you have any good websites to learn more about both candidates? I have done some but I need to learn more.
Crooks!
so good to see what you've been up to. You are so cute=) I hope all is well!
What a great post. I know you said you are not either, but I love the picture you put up, and I am excited about Obama!
Hey Sarah, you are so cheesy. And you know you LOVE Obama.
Post a Comment