So, Mitch left this week....he's gone. He's missed. (the picture attached is us at the demolition derby)
On the happier side of things, I hiked the pheifferhorn today was with Caitlin, Lauren, and Corey. Last night we hike up to a lake a mile below the pheifferhorn and camped! This morning we slept in until 8:30 and hiked until 2:00. It was the perfect day.
6 comments:
How fun! I wish I could've been there, that picture is so beautiful. I'm sorry Mitch is gone...but he does look way sweet with the 'stache at the demolition derby!
Looks like fun!!
ohh camping and hiking looks really fun. boo- that mitch is gone. talk to you soon sar.
sarah I know this is random and stalkerish but I saw your blog on Ali's so I took a look. It is fun to see what you are up to, and who you are friends with these days! I used to know Rachel Romney pretty well back in the day and Ashley alland too. Mitch went to school with me too and Kimball Parker is somewhat related to me I love that kid! Anyway, hi! I am glad that you are doing so well.
hey sarah! Cute blog, I would love to send you an invite to mine! Do email me at jacqueline.calder AT gmail!! I miss you girl!
i'm sad I couldn't come. I bet it was beautiful!!
Post a Comment