Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Wasatch Back!!




The Chaffing Cheetahs

3 parts of the "FLAT"

Van #2, Sloane, Jane, Erin, Cait, Keri, & me

The WASATCH BACK!!!

Go Chasing Cheetahs or Team Athletes or Chaffing Cheetahs! (Our team had multiple names, our name kept on being changed)  This past weekend I ran with Wasatch Back/Ragnar Relay with 11 other girls.  We ran a total of 180 miles, each running 3 different legs and stayed awake almost the entire time.  My team started the race on Friday at 1:20 in Logan and we finished Saturday around 4:00 in Park City!  I loved the race, I was able to see beautiful parts of Utah that I have never seen and I got to run.  My teammates were all awesome runners!  Go Chaffing Cheetahs!!   

5 comments:

Nanette said...

Way to go! Looks fun!

Jess said...

I"m so jealous! I wanted to run it, but found out too late to join a team. Good job sar, I"m proud of you.

Sarah said...

sj- it was very fun to see you at noodles. you are such a great runner- good job.

Caitlin B. said...

Sar i need to get those pics from you, i look hitius in the one in the tank top.

ike and em said...

Oh so fun and oh so tiring! We did it last year with Isaac's family. You are all total babes.

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare