Since I start my new job on Monday, I thought that it was completely appropriate to go camping this weekend. On Friday Ash, Caitlin, Caitlin Jayne, and I went to Moab for a little weekend trip. We got to Moab late Friday night, rock climbed early Saturday morning, and went through Arches on Saturday afternoon. We got home late last night, so that we could celebrate Mother's Day today. It was fabulous!!
Speaking of Mother's Day, I just want to say how much I love and appreciate my mom. She is the best! She is so patient with me and never stop loving me. Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!
5 comments:
You guys are so cute. I miss you all so much! What a fun camping trip!
I can't believe you climbed that freakin wall!
hi sarah! i just found your blog off of maere's i think... so fun to see what you're up to! i just barely went private, so if you want to see mine, email me tiffanyrosenhan@yahoo.com.
p.s. this is tiffany logan by the way!
as pasiilgiau taves begalo. visada. kiek viena diena. ar imanoma tau atiek pas mane? PRASAU?!?!
myliu.
Sarah! Hey this is Lacey Badger. I came across your blog and am glad to see you are doing well. I was in Moab and Arches the same weekend also! I also have a blog, www.daveandlacey.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment