Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Coldplay + Birthday.

I am back in DC, Mitch is back in Charlotte, our family is in Salt Lake.  How sad for us, luckily I was welcomed back to DC with Coldplay tickets.  It was amazing.  Thank you to Andi and Bree for singing and dancing with me on my birthday at Coldplay.  I want to go again and again.  The concert was definitely the highlight of my day yesterday, especially after a red eye flight on Sunday night.  

They handed out these wristbands at the beginning of the concert and the lit up during the show.  Seriously awesome.  




Andi, Me, & Bree (Dancing, of course)
 

1 comment:

Lara said...

You are the cutest!! Hope your birthday was happy. I wish I could have talked to you, but I was afraid to call in case you slept the whole day :) The concert looks like SO much fun. Oh the perks of living in DC. Love ya!

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare