Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Is it Wednesday....

My week includes learning firsthand that DC drivers are truly terrible when snow hits the ground. It took me one hour and twenty minutes to get home yesterday. Let me remind all of you that my commute it about 5 miles. 5 miles! I even left work early. There was snow for basically the first time this year and the freeways fell apart, I think people forgot how to drive.

Mitch is home, thank goodness for that. I missed him terribly last week and I started to literally turn into a couch potato. If I told you all what show I have been watching, you would judge me. So, for now my TV addiction to a certain show is just for me to know.

My weekend was filled with TV (I write this proudly...), 3:00 pm Church (I might have to go inactive, this is totally a joke), running a lot, Potbellys by myself (don't worry I enjoyed myself to the fullest), an evening with the one and only Ali (lucky me), a modern dance class that almost destroyed me (I loved every second, but I have lost my use of the part of my brain that learns dances from others), an afternoon with Mary Kate and Claire, and a fabulous Sunday dinner with Erin and Lindsay.

Here I am today, thinking the entire day that today is Wednesday! What is the matter with me? Such disappointment with the realization that today is only Tuesday.

Well, happy working Tuesday to all of you. And let us all pray that snow no longer hits the ground right during rush hour. I think all our lives in DC would be a little less stressed.

No comments:

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare