Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Our Christmas Tree

Mitch and I decided to go way out and get an awesome tree the year....

Don't you love our tree?
Mitch picked it out and I decorated it.
At least it's real.
And oh, if you look close enough you can see silver sparkles all over the tree.


I decided this year to be crafty with our Christmas decorations. Let's just say that I feel like all I have been doing is crafts. (I am not a crafty person.)

1. I made these Christmas trees with Megan, she is much better at this stuff than me. We had an excellent time making these trees as we sat, talked and drank our Diet Dr. Peppers.
You can find the link to make these trees here.


2. I was way in over my head when I made this wreath. I wish that I had a better picture, the wreathe shines in the sun. Next time I will make sure to use only the hot glue gun and no wire.


3. The table runner. All I have to say, is I am so glad it's finished. Our front room has been looking like a disaster for the last three weeks. I found out how to make this table runner here.

4. Lastly, I bought these large ornaments at Ikea. I think I got 7 for $5. They look great hanging from our lights.


Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope your decorating is goes well.

8 comments:

Ali said...

Will you please come to my house for Thanksgiving next year?!

Love your decorations! I am super impressed.

Briana Weir said...

Love the crafts! We need to start crafting together, it sounds like we are at similar levels :) Oh and the christmas tree is so charlie brown. I love it. Hope you guys have a good time in DC this weekend. Blow it a kiss for us.

Jodi said...

sarah i love you! and i love your christmas tree. i decided not to do one this year, just because...i'm lazy

Tracy Peterson said...

Your tree is adorable! I wish you could teach me how to make all of your fun crafts!

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

I'm sure Mitch is happy all the crafting is done (for the moment! We've got lots more to do. Mwahahaha!) All your stuff looks great, you are so festive.

Andrea McEntire said...

Way to go on the wreath and those trees Sarah! They look awesome. You rock! Call me when you get back in January so we can have you guys over. We miss you!

Keri Cannon said...

You are so crafty and I didn't even know it! Too cute!!

a.little said...

Look at you gettin' your craft on. I love it. I've caught the craft bug too as of late.

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare