Saturday, November 13, 2010

Guess Who Came to Visit?


If you guessed Rach and Ash, you are correct. Rach and Ash came on Monday to visit, it was a complete surprise. Mitch was in on the entire plan. I was so happy to have them here. They left tonight and I was sad the second Mitch and I dropped them off at the airport. We had a great time. We went to Chicago to see Rach's new niece, went to St. Paul/Minneapolis, went to Oxbow Zoo with Megan and co., Rachel took a billion pictures and I showed them around wonderful Rochester.

I already miss them.

Happy weekend.




3 comments:

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

So fun that they came to visit. They were so nice, it was great meeting them. I also love that you said 'Megan and co'! Glad you made it home safe from Chicago.

jayne said...

AWESOME SAR! You need to send that pic to me. Maybe we'll let you know the next time we come out to the beautiful Rochester....

Ali said...

without the description i don't think i would have guessed! ash's face is too too funny. :)

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare