Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sulli



Meet Sulli. We hang out Monday-Friday in the mornings. He is my partner is crime. He is so cute. He loves to share my cereal with me and make sure all the doors are shut. He goes on long walks with me and doesn't even complain, he usually ends up taking a short nap. Sulli is the greatest.


3 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

He's adorable! It was good talking to you yesterday. I can't wait for you to have a Sulli of your own :)

jayne said...

SAR! He is a cutie! And I LOVE the "Handsome" shirt. What a stud! Now I finally know who you are talking about. For some reason he seems WAY BIGGER than I imagined! Ha! GO DOWN THE SLIDE 7 TIMES!!! Then you can have a treat. And I'll sip my water 7 times and then I can sleep.

J & J said...

sarah i miss you. you are so skinny.

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare