Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunbeams.

This is the conversation I had with my sunbeams(4 year-olds) today in church.

Sunbeam - Josh: Why don't you have kids Sarah?

Me: I just don't.

Sunbeam - Maddie: Did they die?

Me: No.

Sunbeam - Maddie: Are you married?

Me: Yes, you know Mitch.

Sunbeam- Maddie: Then where are your kids?

Me: I just don't have them yet.

Sunbeam - Josh: Maybe you should pray to Heavenly Father and you will get kids.

Me: That's a great idea, thanks Josh.

Sunbeam - Josh: You should pray really hard and then kids will come.

Me: Yes. Yes. (I was trying really hard not to laugh.)

Happy Sabbath. I love my Sunbeams.

4 comments:

Alison Rock said...

"did they die?" HILARIOUS.
our sunbeams crack me up every week. i wish i taught them instead of the 9 year olds. :)

Harmans said...

That is awesome! I guess they think just the way adults do, but tell you what they think... he he he. Love ya, missed you when Michael was here.

Dr. Joel Henriod said...

we will pray too! miss you! Any word on schools in the west?

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

haha I love it! the simple faith of a child :)

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare