Folks, I made chocolate beet bunt cake tonight and it was oh so amazing. I have loved beets ever since living in Lithuania. A good friend of mine from Rochester gave me the recipe.
I am mostly proud of the fact that the cake came out of the bunt pan without any of the cake sticking to the pan. I posted the recipe on Just Cook Already. My friend Jenna has done a great job putting this blog together. I can always find delicious recipes on here. Go and check it out.
Happy cooking and happy Sunday.
3 comments:
That looks amazing! Who'd guess there are beets in there?!? Miss you and love you!
Hey Sarah thanks for sharing your yummy cake with us! It was delicious. Hopefully we can get together this weekend.
I absolutely adore beets....and chocolate. I can't wait for you to make me this cake when we move back down to Rochester. Did I mention we're looking into buying a house now. Watch for some cute ones for me while out on your adventures. Love you.
Post a Comment