Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Beach.


We went to California two weeks ago with Mitch's family. It was fabulous. I have great in-laws. I already miss all of them terribly.

Thanks to Molly Jones for taking our picture.

3 comments:

Ali said...

I love that Molly Jones :)

How fun that you were able to spend time with your family at the beach! I hope you're doing well in Rochester. We almost ended up in Minnesota ourselves... did I ever tell you that?

Anonymous said...

What a fun picture!

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

How funny, I think we have a pic of us on the same lifeguard tower (or one of the many that look just like it). Mitch is looking burley these days, is he gearing up for the MN winter already? Hope you're having fun with your mom. And hope we have some news for you soon.

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare