Friday, July 30, 2010

Brasa.

Last weekend we went to Stillwater, Minnesota with our friends James, Megan and Ava. There was a little lumberjack festival, but Mitch and I missed the festivities because Mitch was lucky enough to play in a golf tournament on Saturday morning. But we did get to hang out with Ava, I am slightly obsessed with her. Megan and James also took us to this restaurant Brasa in the cities. BEST FOOD ever.

We had a fabulous weekend and wish so much that James Megan and Ava lived closer.

Ava. She is sooooo cute.

This is not the greatest picture. But the food is just so incredible.

1 comment:

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

Can't wait to go back. I'm definitely getting what you got the next time. Glad you liked it. Ava is obsessed with you guys too. Can't wait to see you next week.
PS. Your tomato plant is out of control, it's huge. I'm jealous.

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare