Sunday, May 2, 2010

Just Cook Already

My friend Jenna created the blog Just Cook Already for people that love to eat, that would be me, and cook (I am working on the LOVE part of cooking). I contribute to the blog every once in a while and often refer to the blog for other recipes, there are lots of contributors.

Anyways I would encourage all of you to discover for yourself how delicious and helpful Just Cook Already is.

Happy Sunday.

Loves,

Sj

http://just-cook-already.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

J & J said...

i love you sarah. i mean, i really really love you for so many reasons. i miss you and i could use a good hug from you right about now.

hey, here's your striped sock!
your face is yellow sister.
MY LOVE.
laughing uncontrollably during stefe's lesson.
the best culture day known to man (as soon as we left all those elders, that is)

singing.
dancing.
comp study.
black sweater.
peeing pants.
sleep overs.
talking too late into the night about non-mission things.

...i could go on and on. like i said, i miss you.

Tyler and Emily said...

We missed you oh so much at food club. You need to post again soon. I miss you. Hope you are doing well!

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare