Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Pioneer Woman

The is Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman.
Yes, I am obsessed with her.
She is the creator of this blog.
You should read it, her love story is amazing.
(Please make fun of me.)
Her cookbook is also on the New York Times Bestseller List.
She came to Utah to do a book signing.
I saw her and loved every moment.
Sarah and I ran into Emily & Andrea.
What a great night.
*Thanks to Andrea for the pictures.

4 comments:

Monica J.R. said...

Cool! :) You are always doing such interesting things. <3 you!

Andrea Mouritsen said...

I was happy to run into you! Congrats on the engagement. :)

Barb said...

It was so fun to see you for the brief moment that I did! I wish we could have talked more, but I was apparently too busy being a groupie. I'm happy for you and Mitch!

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

I LOVE HER!!! I have been reading her blog forever...i have used so many of her receipes.

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare