Our life in Dallas
Yes yes yes!!!
Yay!!!! I love the way you posted the news. And if Mitch reads your comments- you did a GREAT job picking the ring. Congrats!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! :)
congrats! how did it happne?
Your Dad could not be happier.......
congrats!when is the big day?
WHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! When's the date?
so happy for you. love you.
sarah sarah sarah! congratu-freakin-lations! love it.
Yea! I'm so sad we're not in better touch, but at least I have this blog so stay a little updated on your life! I hope to meet him some day. Sure love and miss you!our blog is camitaylorw8.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Yes yes yes!!!
Yay!!!! I love the way you posted the news. And if Mitch reads your comments- you did a GREAT job picking the ring. Congrats!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! :)
congrats! how did it happne?
Your Dad could not be happier.......
congrats!when is the big day?
WHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! When's the date?
so happy for you. love you.
sarah sarah sarah! congratu-freakin-lations! love it.
Yea! I'm so sad we're not in better touch, but at least I have this blog so stay a little updated on your life! I hope to meet him some day. Sure love and miss you!
our blog is camitaylorw8.blogspot.com
Post a Comment