Waiting for lunch takes up a large amount of my will-power every single day. I do all that I can to make until 1:00 to eat my lunch. And today is a very specail day, I do not have a pb & j...instead I have a turkey sandwich, delightful, right?
It's pathetic how much I look forward to eating my lunch...to be totally honest I already ate a little part of my sandwich (two bites to be exact) and all the vegetables I brought to work with me.
I know, I am pathetic.
15 more minutes to go.
4 comments:
Sar, I do the exact same thing! Except, I only try to make it until noon! You should cut your sandwich in half and eat half at 11 and half at one!
Sarah,
you should make two sandwiches then you could eat anytime you want.......
Broc
I hear ya sista!
I will attest to the fact that Sarah is always hungry. I sit right by the kitchen so I have the luxury of seeing her pick off her lunch before lunchtime. But I can't blame her- I would be starving too if all I ate was oatmeal, string cheese, carrots, apples, and other random health food concoctions. But thats why we love her.
Post a Comment